We have multiple search capabilities available in Will County that increase production speed and provide better service to you, our customers.
These search products provide remote searching, image viewing and printing capabilities, as well as comprehensive, hands-on training and remote support.
Please feel free to contact my office regarding your remote access and subscription options.
Karen A. Stukel, Recorder
CLICK HERE to Read About The Ways to Search Data in Will County.
CLICK HERE to Request Laredo Access
- When conducting a search, less is more. The more information that you include in a search will limit your results.
- Documents are typically available within 5 days of recording.
- You can search by Name, PIN Number or Address but you should do each search separately, do not enter it all at once.
- When results are returned, you may click on the line to expand it for additional information.
Searching by Name:
- Use the fields designated for first and last names.
- If searching for an organization, type the name in the last name/business name field.
Searching by PIN Number:
- You must include the dashes when searching the PIN.
- When entering a PIN number, we encourage you to leave off the 4 zeros at the end of the PIN number to get a more complete search.
- PIN format: XX – XX – XX – XXX – XXX – XXXX (Only enter the last four if they are not zeros)
Searching by Address:
- When searching by address you should enter the street number and just the street name (no St, Dr, or Ave) and a city.